Tyde Leathercraft Workshop
In our classes, you will learn the basic skills of leather-crafting, understand how leather goods are crafted, gain an appreciation and respect for handmade goods. You will make and bring home your very own leather product.
In order to maintain the High Quality of student works, our tutor will work to ensure a seamless crafting process, making sure the finished product is exactly the expected outcome as you wished. We make sure each student enjoy the handcraft journey with us.
TOPICS AND THEORIES
- Introduction to materials and tools
- Understanding leather
- • Different types of leather
- • Choosing leather
- • Understand leather grade in the market
SKILLS & TECHNIQUES
- Holes Punching – Pricking Iron
- Hand Stitching – Saddle Stitch
- Edge Burnishing/ Edge Paint
- Leather Care
*Leather cutting will not be covered in class*
- Participants will bring home your handcrafted goods at the end of the workshop.
- All materials you will need to complete the project.
- A refund of 50% of the workshop fee will be issued for all cancellations received within 3 days prior to the workshop date.
- No refunds will be issued for no shows on the day of the workshop.